DryFlekt® Water Management System components are manufactured from a recyclable engineered preformed non-corrosive, non-conductive UV resistant Thermoplastic PolyOlefin (TPO) material designed for extreme weather conditions. It will not rust, corrode or conduct electricity. DryFlekt's flexible seamless construction withstands ice damming and wind-driven rain.
DryFlekt's engineered self-positioning seamless Kick-Out Flashing is designed for consistent placement for multiple roof pitches removing the guess work of in field trial and error, eliminating failures. Proportionally sized, 14.5" L x 6" H x 6" W, to re-direct the large volume water runoff focused at roof eave to wall intersections. Engineered for sustainability, DryFlekt's commercial-grade TPO Kick-Out Flashing is code, NRCA, Energy Star, and EPA compliant and compatible with leading industry guidelines.
- Use at any roof-to-wall intersections
- Designed to divert water into the gutter system
- Ensures that water will not enter siding
- Reduces possibility of mold due to water entering walls
- Reduces foundational damage by keeping water routed through gutter
Other colors available upon request.